The weaker argument defeats the stronger

The DelgadosCome segnalato già dai più attenti, con un annuncio sul loro sito ieri i Delgados si sono sciolti.
Lo scioglimento è stato definito dalla stessa band "amichevole" ed è attribuibile alla decisione di non proseguire l'attività come gruppo dopo l'abbandono del bassista Stewart Henderson.
Anderson, in una pagina di diario sul sito dei Delgados, dichiara di ritirarsi perché non ce la fa più:

"Truth is though, it knocked fuck out me. Physically, emotionally and financially I found it increasingly difficult to pour so much of my energy and time into something that never quite seemed to get the attention or respect I felt it deserved. I would be a traitor to myself as well as to every Delgado fan if I continued to clock on and clock off, dragging myself into a recording studio, giving half hearted, insincere interviews and generally continuing with the band when my heart wasn't in it".

Commenti